Content marketing provides a strong foundation on which to base other marketing activities – from PR , lead generation, email marketing, social media and, crucially, improving natural search engine rankings.
Planning is key – understanding what content works best, in what format and how it can best represent your brand. We can’t be the only ones who are completely turned off by companies posting ‘the weather’s looking good in Brighton today’ posts on their social media profiles.
A content marketing plan created for you might involve:
- Identifying key topics
- Backed up by keyword research
- Hosting decisions
- Recommendations on content-type and style
- Identifying potential case studies or success stories
- Content tailored for target audience
- Identifying any key trends, hot topics or seasonal activity that can influence the content plan and ensure maximum impact